We have seen the audios of many movies of recent times, including the audios of some of the top heroes have been sold out just for a maximum of around 50 lakhs. Surprisingly, Ram Charan’s ‘Rachcha’ movie’s audio rights were bagged by Aditya Music by paying Rs. 1 crore. How this feat has been possible? As per the trade sources and cine analysts, following reasons responsible for this huge audio business of the movie.
- Ram Charan’s previous three movies were proved to be musical hits like, ‘Chirutha’, ‘Magadheera’ and ‘Orange’.
- If the heroes are good dancers, naturally, more number of audio sales are expected than the audios of other heroes.
- ‘Rachcha’ title song has been a massive hit.
- Manisharma has composed the music.
- The music company is of the opinion that even if the movie couldn’t do well with the audience, their investments would be back as the similar thing was done to ‘Orange’ movie.