One wonder why protesters have the double standards on these following issues
1. On women shown in bad light, there are many films in which women was shown just as glamor doll. These are the same people who enjoy to mass beats and item numbers. At that time did they not remember these issues. Why did they not protest for ‘Sorry Teacher’ and other A rated films. Most of the songs have vulgar meanings, double meaning dialogues. Hero will be seen teasing heroine, forcing them to love him irrespective of her disinterest. It is a well known fact that due to love story trash films, there were many acid attacks. Where were all these protestors. Many feel that even they indulge in eve teasing but when the same happen to their mom and sisters they will be up in arms.
2. When Nayanatara was selected for Sri Rama Rajyam many protested how could she be selected for Seetha role. But does not the same apply for Balakrishna who acted in many roles in which he killed many people. Now they allege that Pawan is a womaniser, left one and married another. They are aware that personal and professional should not be mixed. Should be confined to the topic. Pawan married another person long time back. Did they not remember this while watching Gabbar Singh and dancing to his dances.
3. They allege media is shown in bad light. Everyone is aware media is not sincere. They support one party or other. While Studio N and ETV,ABN support TDP , Sakshi supports YSRCP, T News TRS and others Cong. So where is impartiality. They only work for TRP ratings.
4. They call for attacks on personal properties. They know that they have political links and they can get away with what ever they do. Other wise any person will have fear for police cases.
5. Everyone praised Jai Bolo Telangana. Even censor board cut 12 scenes for the objectionable content.