The sudden and unnatural death of hero Uday Kiran has come as a bolt out of the blue for both Tollywood and movie lovers. Uday Kiran, 34, hanged himself to death on Sunday night at around 12.15 AM at his flat in Srinagar colony. According to Uday’s close friend, he was alone at his flat when the incident took place.
Although reasons for his ‘suicide’ are not yet known officially, going by reports, family disputes are reportedly reason for Uday Kiran’s suicide. Yet nothing has been confirmed at this moment. Uday tied the knot with his girlfriend Vishitha on October 24 in 2012. Cops are investigating the issue in all corners. His body will be shifted to Gandhi Hospital for postmortem. Later it will be placed for public-viewing in Film Chamber in Hyderabad at 11.30 AM.
One of the most talented and natural actors, Uday carved a niche for himself. With his loss, undoubtedly, it’s a very sad start for Tollywood in 2014.
- Celebrities Mourns Of Uday Kiran Death
- Uday kiran dead body Photos
- Director Teja on Uday Kiran’s death
- Police Talks about Reasons behind Udayakiran Death – Part1 : Part2
- Political leaders on Uday Kiran’s death
- Uday Kiran Death Visuals – Exclusive
- R.P.Patnaik talks about Situations led to Uday Kiran Suicide